Cornish In Paris
Cornish in Paris. Summary of the TTTV film from 1966 when he was invited to appraise the art of the French capital by experiencing Parisian culture.
Norman Cornish and Paul Cézanne
Find out more about how Paul Cézanne influenced Norman Cornish.
The Norman Cornish Studio: Behind The Scenes
Step inside the Norman Cornish studio to reveal work in progress and the materials used to create his iconic images which capture a bygone era.
Norman Cornish at Castlegate House Gallery
‘Draw’ at Castlegate House Gallery is now live until June 13th and can be viewed below.
New Prints Available
Introduction of NEW PRINTS into the range available in our online shop.
- Norman Cornish and The Settlement Sketching Club
- Norman Cornish, Spike Milligan and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Van Gogh's influence on Norman Cornish
- Degas' influence on Norman Cornish
- Rembrandt's influence on Norman Cornish
- Palace Green 3D Video Tour
- Virtual Talk - Behind The Scenes: The Norman Cornish Sketchbooks
- Virtual Tour of Norman Cornish:The Definitive Collection at The Bowes Museum
- Castlegate Art Prize Deferred
- Norman Cornish and John Peace
Throughout the centenary year, an interesting range of themed exhibitions is planned in order to commemorate Norman’s life and to celebrate his work.
If you would like to find out more click below:
Stay tuned via social media:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:Follow @normanscornish