Norman Cornish in the 80s
Norman Cornish in the 80s prolific output an autobiography, another documentary and the start of a relationship with what became Northumbria Uni.
The Port of Tyne Commission Part 2 The River Tyne Pageant:
Norman Cornish a second Port of Tyne commission to record the River Tyne Pageant and the end of a collaborative relationship.
The Port of Tyne Commission Part 1: Roll-On Roll-Off
Port of Tyne Norman Cornish a break from tradition a landmark commission and confirmation of his status as an emerging and leading British artist.
The British Oxygen Commission
The Stone Gallery LS Lowry and an important commission for Norman Cornish from an unusual source with works previously unseen.
The Matthew Ridley Commission
Norman Cornish developing as a professional artist with a burgeoning reputation in the 1970s and important commissions in portraiture.
- Cornish In Paris
- Norman Cornish and Paul Cézanne
- The Norman Cornish Studio: Behind The Scenes
- Norman Cornish at Castlegate House Gallery
- New Prints Available
- Norman Cornish and The Settlement Sketching Club
- Norman Cornish, Spike Milligan and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Van Gogh's influence on Norman Cornish
- Degas' influence on Norman Cornish
- Rembrandt's influence on Norman Cornish
Throughout the centenary year, an interesting range of themed exhibitions is planned in order to commemorate Norman’s life and to celebrate his work.
If you would like to find out more click below:
Stay tuned via social media:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:Follow @normanscornish