Norman Cornish 1991-2013 Part 2 Academic success and national acclaim
Norman Cornish academic recognition and widespread acclaim towards the end of an outstanding career.
Norman Cornish 1991-2013 Part 1 Hanging on the walls
Norman Cornish a new relationship at Northumbria Uni and galleries across the region and London during the 80s.
Norman Cornish in the 80s
Norman Cornish in the 80s prolific output an autobiography, another documentary and the start of a relationship with what became Northumbria Uni.
The Port of Tyne Commission Part 2 The River Tyne Pageant:
Norman Cornish a second Port of Tyne commission to record the River Tyne Pageant and the end of a collaborative relationship.
The Port of Tyne Commission Part 1: Roll-On Roll-Off
Port of Tyne Norman Cornish a break from tradition a landmark commission and confirmation of his status as an emerging and leading British artist.
- The British Oxygen Commission
- The Matthew Ridley Commission
- Cornish In Paris
- Norman Cornish and Paul Cézanne
- The Norman Cornish Studio: Behind The Scenes
- Norman Cornish at Castlegate House Gallery
- New Prints Available
- Norman Cornish and The Settlement Sketching Club
- Norman Cornish, Spike Milligan and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Van Gogh's influence on Norman Cornish
Throughout the centenary year, an interesting range of themed exhibitions is planned in order to commemorate Norman’s life and to celebrate his work.
If you would like to find out more click below:
Stay tuned via social media:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:Follow @normanscornish